Monday, October 4, 2010

Friend cover Progress 2


Still working on the Friend cover. I have now blocked in all the basic colors and I'm now refining the characters. I wasn't happy with the oversimplification of the dogs and rabbit when I got to rendering the details, so I took some time to define their personalities a bit. I also opened up the eyes on a few of the characters. I thought they were a bit squinty and past experience with this client led me to believe that this may become an issue. I decided to preemptively change that as well. By tomorrow afternoon I hope to be pretty much done since it's due on Wednesday.

2 comments:

DJYJR said...

looking good brother!

Anonymous said...

Completely digital - finally crossed over to the dark side!
I'll have your membership papers drawn up in the morning.
Congrats and welcome!