Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Farmer's Market Banner

My painting "Bumper Crop" flying high  on Salt Lake street poles

Wandering downtown Salt Lake City, this summer, I looked up to see my work hanging from a light pole. In fact, this banner was hanging from virtually every light pole in a two block area of Pioneer Park where the Farmer's Market is held every Saturday during the summer and early fall. This painting has effectively become the brand identity of the market and I am just fine with that. Next year will celebrate the tenth year that my work has been the icon of the Downtown Farmer's Market.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring Greg!

Amy said...

It is always fun to see your work hanging around town!

Candace Trew Camling said...

this is my absolute favorite piece of yours... its how I got hooked on your work!