Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gallery Announcement

Near Dusk- 9" x 12" Oil by Greg Newbold

I am pleased to announce that I have agreed to gallery representation with Williams Fine Art in Salt Lake City, UT. Williams is one of the premier galleries in the intermountain west and I am proud that they will be selling my work. In the upcoming days, the following paintings will find their way on the walls of the gallery.


At Bird-In-Hand- Oil, 12" x 12"

Afternoon Cottonwoods- Oil, 6" x 9"

Rabbit Brush- Oil, 8" x 8"

Bales- Oil, 8" x 8"

Hills West of Bishop- Oil, 6" x 8"

If you are in the area, please take a minute to go check them out. Williams also has a vibrant online presence and happily sells and ships artwork to anywhere. I am excited to see where this new partnership leads.

3 comments:

Chad Grohman said...

Great news Greg!

Amy said...

So that's where that painting went....Just kidding! Congrats!

jabbott said...

near dusk, is a beauty!