Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grand Canyon Painting Underway

Canyon Romance- in progress

I thought I'd show progress on a 24" x 24" Grand Canyon oil painting I just started last week. This one is based on a small study I did last year as a Christmas present for my wife. Have a look at the 5" x 5" version here. Not sure how quickly this one will finish up as I have to get back into the post Holiday schedule this week. I need to finish other projects first, but this one whispers to me every time I walk into the studio... "Paint me, paint me..."

5 comments:

Rob Colvin said...

Looking good!

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Looking REAL good!

Amy said...

If you need more art reference...we could always go back to Grand Canyon!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! Love to go back!

jabbott said...

Taking good shape