Tuesday, December 17, 2013

On the Marquee


I just received this photo of my illustration for A Christmas Carol: The Musical on the marquee of the Footlight Players Theatre in Charleston, South Carolina. It's always fun to see your work "up in lights", so to speak. I originally did this piece for Pioneer Theatre Company here in Salt lake City, but through the magic of the Internet, Footlight found me and purchased licensing rights to use it for their production. According to their director Don Brandenburg, the quality of the art has made a big difference in their marketing and the success of their run. I am proud to have contributed to their success.We are now in discussions regarding additional artwork, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

Sweetttt!

Unknown said...

Thanks LoriAnn- it is indeed kinda sweet!