Friday, December 6, 2013

Studio Offering- This Weekend Only!

At Sunset- Springdale- 6" x 6" Oil on panel by Greg Newbold
Hi friends! Since it is the holidays and everyone is looking for great gifts at a nice price. I thought I would offer up this little piece to a lucky collector. I did this with a piece last Christmas and was amazed at how quickly it sold, so I figured I would try another. This piece is called "At Sunset- Springdale and is 6" x 6"  in oil on a cradled panel. The view was captured last year on a trip to Zion Canyon. You can frame it or enjoy it as is, or since panel cradle is 1.5" deep, you can sit on a piano, mantle or table without support. If you have ever wanted to own one of my pieces but have felt priced out, here is your chance. For the next few days, I am offering this little gem at the straight-from-the-studio steal price of $275. The offer is for this weekend only! Monday or Tuesday, I will be taking this piece to my gallery at a higher price, so don't wait if you are thinking about it!

No comments: