Friday, December 5, 2014

Come to My Holiday Show and Sale


Next weekend I'll be doing a Christmas boutique show and sale of my artwork and other cool stuff. It's been a few years since I have done one of these things during the holiday season, so I figured it was to to do it again. I will have around 25 new oil paintings available and priced for holiday buying. A few of the smaller ones are shown below


Above are a few of the 8x10 oil paintings available at $525. All are framed and ready to hang. Your pick at bargain If you have been waiting around for the right opportunity to pick up one of my paintings, now is the time. The friends and family discount is in effect during this event and I have items for all ages and budgets.



 I will have signed children's books (The Barnyard Night Before Christmas, The Touch of the Master's Hand and maybe limited quantities of a couple of my long out of print books that will be available. All books will be $15  and can be personalized at the event. I can ship books to you for $18 domestic.



I will also have on hand my ever popular all occasion art cards (see above), this time with all new assortments of my more recent paintings. If you liked the cards last time, this will be right down your alley. The note cards come in sets of twelve with envelopes for $15. If you want me to ship them to you, the price is $18 domestic delivery.


I will also have two different six foot tall growth chart posters available, perfect for charting how tall those little ones are getting All the posters shown will be available for $10 each. I will have various other limited edition art prints available as well as a big old pile of unframed work from the archives that will be priced to move as well.

For my out of town friends, don't feel left out. If you want to buy any of the paintings or items you see here, Please contact me and I can make arrangements to deliver them to your door. I can take credit card or Pay Pal payments now. No cyber store yet, but stay tuned. In the meantime I am happy to fulfill phone or email orders.

Come celebrate the season with us and pick up the gift of art for a loved one (or yourself)! It's always a fun time to enjoy a cookie and some art while hanging out with friends and loved ones. Hope you can make it!

No comments: