Thursday, June 4, 2015

Recent Gallery Sales News

Siegfried Pyre- Grand Canyon, North Rim; 24" x 24" Oil on board by Greg Newbold
I found out yesterday that I have been having a really good week of sales at my newest gallery Evergreen Framing Co. & Gallery. All six of the paintings in this post have sold. Evergreen is a full service gallery and frame shop that along with paintings represents artists who create an eclectic selection of art pieces and handcrafted gifts. I am pleased to join their talented group of artists. It doesn't hurt that they are the closest gallery to my neighborhood either, making them effectively my "local" gallery.

Falling Shadows-Pulpit & Altar, Zion; 8" x 10" oil on panel by Greg Newbold
Third Wheel; 9" x 12" oil on panel, by Greg Newbold
Six of my paintings have sold in the last little while and I could not be more pleased with the news.
Sometimes sales are slow and then inexplicably, a whole bundle of collectors appear. I'll take it!

Freshly Mowed; 8" x 10" oil on panel, by Greg Newbold
Provo Bay; 8" x 10" Oil on panel, by Greg Newbold

Virgin River Ripple; 8" x 8"; Oil on panel, by Greg Newbold

I am slated to be part of group show at the gallery there in September, but with these recent sales, I will need to restock them before that, so I am going to be a busy boy! Thanks Evergreen for the shot in the arm. Now back to work.

No comments: