Monday, August 17, 2015

Upcoming Landscape Show


Zion Exodus- 12" x 9" oil by Greg Newbold
I am pleased to be part of an upcoming landscape painting show at my newest gallery, Evergreen Framing Co. & Gallery in September. The Afternoon of Art show will include my work along with fellow gallery artists Aaron Fritz, Claire Tollstrup and Jodi Steen.  I will be unveiling a number of brand new works including the one pictured above. An opening reception will be held Saturday afternoon September 11th from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Please come by to say hi, check out some great art, have a snack and maybe do some early Christmas shopping!

Directions to the gallery can be found here

4 comments:

Lark said...

Love this painting!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lark! It was a fun challenge to create the feel of that last minute of sunset without getting too dark. I think I pulled it off.

Brad Teare said...

This is a classic.

Unknown said...

Thanks Brad. I'm going out on a limb and saying this one won't last past opening day.